In early days, just having a business website used to be more or less enough; however, now in the digital world, having the right and an effective website is important to increase your business revenue and to make your website effective and beneficial for your customers. To meet your objective, contact Neparica Inc for a FREE & comprehensive website health check.
Website Health Check is the process where a complete analysis of your website is done which identifies all issues potentially impacting your site’s performance. It will also outline all the areas that are doing well and any areas that need to be fixed. It will provide you with the full insight on which areas you need to work on to make your website more effective in terms of better ranking in the search engines and conversion of prospects to customers.
Why do you need a Website Health Check from Neparica Inc?
A Website Health Check by Neparica Inc is needed to ensure that your website is optimized to get the best Return On Investment (ROI) and it will give a great edge over your competitors. Having an effective website for your business is very important which is search engines friendly, user-friendly, conversion-friendly, informative, compatible with all available devices, secure and performing well.
Here are some of the key questions, the Website Health check will address:
Is your website search engine friendly?
– When your website is search engines friendly then you gain authority and importance in the search engines for your relevant keywords which help in higher ranking resulting in better exposure and traffic to your website. When your website is search engines friendly then they will have ease indexing your website which results in search engines being able to collect information related to your business to rank your website for the right keywords. If your website is not search engines friendly, then it will ignore your website and will lose lots of traffic and visitors resulting in losing potential customers.
Is your website user and conversion-friendly?
– Even if you have a good number of traffic to your website but your website is not USER & CONVERSION friendly, visitors will have a hard time navigating through your website which results in visitors leaving your website without taking action. This will result in a high bounce rate which is a total waste of traffic to the website.
Is your website mobile device friendly?
– Having your website responsive and mobile-friendly is very important as more than 50% use mobile devices to search on the internet which definitely will increase in the coming years. When your website is mobile-friendly, visitors to your website will have ease navigating through your website and will feel comfortable taking action which results in converting them to customers. That’s what we need, isn’t it?
Is your website informative and content-rich?
– “Content is king.” When it comes to the content on your website, it is not just for the visitors to provide the right information on what they are looking for but also search engines look for information on your website which is relevant to the services and products of your business. Search engines also check whether your contents are helpful for your customers to address their queries and are relevant to your business.
Does your site target the most effective keywords?
– Targeting the right and effective keywords for your business is very important to present your business to the potential customers who are looking for your kind of business. Integrating the effective keywords for your business based on the services or products of your business. To get the most effective keywords, doing research and analysis of keywords and selecting the most effective and applicable keywords. Using the right keywords on landing pages of different services or products with appropriate quantity. Neparica Inc has been doing research and analysis for its customers.
What’s the quality of backlinks your site is getting? Is it helping or harming your site’s ranking potential?
– Backlinks are one of the factors which help in improving the ranking of your website in the search engines but still just getting backlinks will not be enough. If you are getting bad backlinks, instead of helping it will harm your website ranking in the search engines. So the quality of the backlinks is more important than the quantity.
SECURITY: How secure is your website?
Is your website secured with an SSL certificate so that website visitors will feel comfortable taking the required action and convert to customers? Not only this, nowadays search engines consider the security of your website as one of the ranking factors. So having your website secured with an SSL certificate is very important.
USABILITY: How user-friendly is your website?
How user friendly your website and its functions are. A website with good usability is one that makes it easy for visitors to find the information they are looking for or to perform the actions they desire. Bad usability is anything that causes confusion or problems for the user.
RESPONSIVENESS: Is your website responsive enough to be compatible with different devices?
Responsiveness of a website has become important as nowadays people use different kinds of devices apart from desktops and laptops. So making sure your website is compatible is very important so as not to lose business to your competitors.
SITE PERFORMANCE: Is your website performing at its best?
If your website is not performing well then the investment made on the website and other related to the website will be of waste. So just having a website is not enough but you need to make sure it is performing well for your business. Waiting for a website to load is no different from waiting in line for a delicious slice of pizza. We want that pizza now. And if it takes too long to get that slice, we‘ll walk out the door and find somewhere else to eat. The same applies to surf online. Loading speed matters a lot.
To get the full picture of your website’s health with over 50 points inspection and the ranking status of your site for FREE, contact Neparica.